Watch RUNNING HD for April on the YES Network. The YES Network is now in 15 million homes. Every episode of RUNNNG HD, in addition to the YES Network itself is available nationally on DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse and Verizon FiOS. Additional availability: Blue Ridge Cable- Pennsylvania; RCN; Service Electric TV; Bright House Network & Hotwire-Florida; Mediacom-Iowa; Metrocast-Maryland & Virginia; Time Warner Cable-North & South Carolina.
Highlights of the April 2013 episode can be seen at: Youtube.com, and remaining air dates are as follows:
Apr 13, Sat, 6:00am
Apr 14, Sun, 6:30am
Apr 14, Sun, 3:30pm YES National
Apr 15, Mon, 8:00am
Apr 20, Sat, 6:00am
Apr 21, Sun, 1:30am
Apr 21, Sun, 6:30am
Apr 23, Tues, 7:00am
Apr 24, Wed, 12:30pm
Apr 26, Fri, 8:00am
Apr 27, Sat, 6:00am
Apr 27, Sat, noon
Apr 28, Sun, 6:30am
Highlights of the April Show Include:
- A maxed out crowd takes it to the Washington Heights streets in the 15th Coogan's Salsa, Blues and Shamrocks 5K, a New York Road Runners event. The kids get the season started on the right foot and for their fitness lifestyle, there is no finish line.
- The "glorious" way to go up...on foot. The MS Climb to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at Rockefeller Center raises funds and awareness of multiple sclerosis. And the enthusiasm of the more than 1000 starters lasts all 66 flights.
- A world class elite field pulls along the 15,000 that follow in the NYC Half. Central park to Seventh Avenue to 42nd street, then down the West Side Drive past Freedom Tower. A whole lot of the city packed in 13.1 miles.
- We don't run one race, we race many. Honoring the top individual and team performances of the previous season, New York Road Runners "Club Night" brings the best to center stage. Lots of fast miles in those legs!
- Fitness running and racing demands a vibrant shoe industry around the country. And the latest to grace the shelves...ON shoes, designed in Switzerland...promoted to have a cushioned landing and a barefoot takeoff...but will they stand up to the mean streets of the city? Only one way to find out.
- While adventure and obstacle racing is all the rage, with barbed wire and mud de regueur, the active crowd was into alternative fitness events for many decades. Among them, the Ride & Tie, in existence since 1971...two humans, one horse ...trail running, endurance riding and...strategy. One tough race.