- 1. What did the letters E.R.G. stand for in the 1970's sports drink?
- 2. How many Canadians placed in the top three finishers in the 1900 Boston Marathon?
- 3. Name the athlete in the photo above.
- 7. Why was Mamo Wolde of Ethiopia - winner of the 1968 Olympic Marathon - jailed in his home country?
- 5. Which was the first U.S. city to host the Olympics?
- 6. Who has finished marathons in 30 different countries?
- 7. Has the Boston Marathon ever been run on Good Friday?
- 8. In what year was the current men's American Mile Record set?
- 9. Who was the first man with two marathon performances under 2:06?
- 10. Who was the first to run an Olympic Marathon in less than 2 hours 10 minutes?